If your answer is yes, then here I am sharing some of the best and working methods to sell your bitcoins for paypal money. You can convert your bitcoin to USD and receive money through PayPal. In this article is will explain How To Transfer Bitcoin To PayPal Faster?
Here are some supported and tested platforms you can use today:
- Coinbase bitcoin to transfer PayPal
- Paxful bitcoin to transfer PayPal
- Localbitcoins bitcoin to transfer PayPal
How To Transfer Bitcoin To PayPal Faster
Here is how you can get started. How To Transfer Bitcoin To PayPal Faster 2021 Step by Step
1. Clinbase bitcoin to transfer PayPal
Coinbase is the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange that lets you withdraw funds via PayPal. You can either withdraw cash to PayPal or sell the crypto to your PayPal account. This feature is available in the selected region, and if your region is supported for PayPal payments, you will see the option to link your PayPal account to the Coinbase account.
To get started,
- Head over to Coinbase.com
- Create an account and complete all identity verification steps
- Go to Settings > Linked Account and click on the link an account
- Select Paypal (If you see it) and connect with your PayPal account
Here are the limits imposed on PayPal withdrawals by CoinBase:
At this time, the supported regions are mostly from USA, Canada, UK, Europe and some other countries. If Coinbase doesn’t work for you, there’s no need to lose your heart. Other websites let you sell bitcoins for PayPal money. Let’s take a look at the second best option.
2. Paxful bitcoin to transfer PayPal
Paxful is a popular digital currency exchange website. Here you can sell your bitcoins for PayPal to other interested buyers. There is no minimum or maximum limit on Paxful.
To use the Bitcoin to PayPal feature, here’s what you need to do.
- Head over to Paxful website
- Click on register and create an account
- Select “Sell bitcoin” and select PayPal as medium.
- Select your country.
- Pay attention to the buyer reputation, and click on sell.
3. Localbitcoins bitcoin to transfer PayPal
Localbitcoins is known as the eBay of Bitcoin. This platform connects buyer to seller, and you have the option to sell your bitcoins for PayPal money. Finding a reliable seller is key.
- Head over to Localbitcoins
- Click on Quick sell
- Now, select your currency, country, and Paypal as a payment option (See screenshot below)
The left column contains the seller’s name, number of successful transactions, and reputation. Another factor you may want to consider is price and range. Some vendors offer higher selling limits, and some of them have lower limits.
Click on the price to read more details about the offer. Read the terms of trade and make sure you can abide by them. For example, a bitcoin sold using PayPal with a US dollar (USD) offer looks like this:
How do I sell my Cryptocurrency with PayPal?
The following information is for educational purposes only and does not endorse this type of cryptocurrency. Consider seeking tax and financial advice from licensed professionals.
PayPal makes it easy for you to participate in the digital economy of cryptocurrencies. You can buy and sell in seconds and use the sale to transfer funds to your PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance.
Here’s how to sell Cryptocurrency with PayPal:
- Click on Your Crypto on the Home screen of the PayPal app.
- From the Crypto Landing screen, select one of the existing Crypto holdings.
- Click Sell.
- Confirm Tax Information (needed for first-time sale).
- Enter the Sell Amount and click Next.
- Click Sell Now.
Conclusion: How To Transfer Bitcoin To PayPal Faster
For now, these are your best options for redeeming bitcoins to PayPal.
As the adoption of bitcoin is increasing day by day, I expect similar high quality services to emerge in the near future. You will also be notified as soon as I find something worth sharing.
For now, if you’ve ever used a reliable service to convert bitcoin to PayPal, let me and others know by commenting below.